Peachtree Publishing Services is a Christian company that provides services for Christian book and Bible publishers. Although we are not actively looking to fill an open position, we are always accepting applications from candidates who love the Bible and those seeking editorial work.
Because we are not actively hiring, you may not receive follow up but we will keep all completed applications on file.
Come work with us!
We are always accepting applications from qualified candidates. Bible proofreading applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- sound biblical knowledge
- strong English proficiency
- meticulous attention to detail
Peachtree employees proofread and develop Bibles and Bible-related projects.
- Team members follow prescribed steps for each project to deliver work on time.
- Each proofreader functions within a team to meet client deadlines.
- Employees enjoy flexible hours during the 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. window.
- Employees join a faith-based work setting with focused times of Bible reading and prayer.
- Employees enjoy the opportunity of working from home.
To begin the application process, fill out the form below.